The Yin Yang Forex trading course is a home study course created by Scott Shubert, a Forex trading educator who has taught many traders how to improve their skills and increase their profits. His Yin Yang Forex trading course is a collection of 22 DVDs with over 30 hours of tutorials and examples on various facets of currency trading.
The course is divided into 9 parts which include basic information for Forex newbies to prepare them for the more advanced stuff in the course, advanced concepts like Fibonacci numbers in Forex and Elliot Wave, risk management guidelines, to detailed trading methods which help you place more high probability trades and improve your trading skills.
This all sounds good and the many positive testimonials from traders who’ve been taught by Scott Shubert go a long way to show how good his teachings are. However, the Yin Yang Forex Trading course is not perfect. It has both pros and cons that you should know about before you come to a decision of whether you wish to invest your time and money in this currency trading course.
- This forex course has many positive testimonials
- It’s extensive and detailed.
- Can be used to trade any time frame and any trading style.
- Has a money back guarantee.
- Provides information on a variety of methods and aspects of the market.
- Can help you improve your trading skills.
- This course isn’t cheap so not every trader will be able to afford it.
- May be too much information so it will take some time to go over it all.
Overall, the Yin Yang Forex Trading Course seems like a worthy resource that can help you make more money trading Forex. I believe that if you have the time to invest in it that it’s worth the effort.